Tuesday, December 10, 2013

P90X3 Secret Sauce!! Do you have a Coach?




http://www.teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/BCPX3205?referringRepId=253733
P90X3 Results
How many of you have tried P90X?? If you have you will know that when that DVD started and the timer says 45:00 or 80:00 on yoga days you think I AM GOING TO DIE!!
Well P90X3 is here and on sale for the first time ever today ready to purchase!!
 Just 30 minutes 6 days a week and I have tried it and it is over before you know it!!
I love Tony and his one liners! And this DVD set has 16 new amazing workouts and a meal plan to go with it! Now I did P90X and in 90 days I was able to lose 30 pounds with the help of shakeology and the motivation I got from my Challenge Group.
The Secret Sauce!! Is a Coach!! Do you have a Coach?
Beachbody has found that you can buy a product from a store and take it home and never finish it!
So what they do instead is have coaches that work with people to find the best product for them to get results!! Even better as a Coach I run Challenge Groups and they are closed Facebook groups for accountability and support, meal ideas, motivation, and weekly mindset videos all from the comfort of your home on your smart phone or PC !!
Crazy as it may sound I have had success in a challenge group and I have been able to help others do the same!! Finish the workout, lose weight and feel amazing and healthy!
  
Are you ready to join me in my test group and do my P90X3 CHALLENGE??
 
 
www.Sarastakeley.com, Tony Horton Bobble Head
Tony Horton Bobble Head
 You can score your very own P90X3 TODAY!! December 10th.  P90X3 will be released on my site in which you have a couple of options.  There will be an introductory price of $180 vs $205 for the Challenge Pack which includes the 90 day workout, the nutrition guide, program manual, schedule of workouts, shakeology, free 30 day trial of the club membership, free shipping and a discounted price when you get the package.
 
http://www.teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/BCPX3205?referringRepId=253733
P90X3 Challenge Pack
 
You will save $88.00 when you order the Challenge pack in December with the special and have a quick and easy healthy meal everyday to help you have success!! 
 
Click here to purchase: P90X3 Challenge Pack 
(let me know when you order so I can add you to the closed private group)
 
The P90X3 Challenge Pack comes with free swag!!
A P90X3 Hat!!
 
www.saraestakeley.blogspot.com
Free P90X3 Hat with purchase
 
 Or your second option is to purchase the program alone.  That is $119.00, and the equipment needed are weights, bands and an optional pull up bar but you can use a band with an over the door attachment if you don't have one!  I did my whole first round of P90X with the bands and got amazing results.
http://www.teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/X3Base?referringRepId=253733
P90X3 Workout
Click here to purchase: P90X workout  
So I have decided to do an Exclusive P90X3 test group!  
I am only accepting a select number of individuals who purchase a Challenge pack and  would like to get my support, motivation and accountability to start and finish this program.  The point is to get in the best shape of your life in 90 days!!!  I will walk you through every single step of the program using the nutrition guide, the workouts and the 24/7 support of me as your coach in a private closed group.  I will teach you how to meal plan, prep, and set yourself up for success!  This group will begin on December 30th, 2013 and will run for 90 days.  Just in time for your new years resolution!!!  Start the new year in the very best shape of your life.
Registration closes on December 23rd 2013.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment