This recipe is awesome for a busy day when you just need a quick dinner to throw together as fast as possible. This recipe fits the bill. It’s ready in under 20 minutes!
There is such an amazing blend of simple but strong and flavors that you can’t help but go back for seconds. The sweet, balsamic strawberries mixed with the rosemary in a complete symphony of tart, savory sweetness. It’s really pretty incredible. I wouldn’t lie to you about something like this. I swear.
Serve this with some brown rice or other whole grain and some vegetables like asparagus, green beans, or even just a salad.
Husband LOVED it too!! He couldn't believe it was a pork chop since I have ruined all the others I have tried to make :)
- 6 boneless pork loin chops
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary (or 1 tsp. dried)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons honey
- Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper; rub with garlic and rosemary
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add half of pork chops
- Cook 2 minutes on each side, or until done; remove from skillet and keep warm
- Repeat procedure with remaining 1 tablespoon oil and remaining pork chops
- Add strawberries, vinegar and honey to pan; cook 5 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sauce is slightly thickened
- Serve sauce over pork chops