Friday, November 15, 2013

Frozen Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Greek Yogurt Drops!

So many people share with me the late night craving for ICE CREAM!! And I admit I will crave a sweet snack!! I love this idea and I can totally see my Sister making them for the kids!! 
They are easy to make and taste like dessert. . These are one treat you won't mind letting the kids eat  until they have had their fill.  All you need is Greek yogurt, a cookie sheet, ziplock bags waxed paper and a freezer.
6 Oz. Vanilla Greek Yogurt
1 Tbsp. Organic low sugar 100% natural Peanut Butter (Or PB2)
optional toppings sprinkles, dark chocolate chips, have fun with it!!
Really good! Super Easy! And Fun! WINNER!! 

Greek yogurt, Desert, homemade, busy mom, working women, ice cream craving, do with the kids, fun, easy, Healthy Fall recipes, eat clean, night time snack, change your health, do at home, Sara Stakeley


Spoon the yogurt into the bag. Squeeze the air out and zip it shut. With scissors, cut off the corner tip of the bag to create a small hole.

Greek yogurt, Desert, homemade, busy mom, working women, ice cream craving, do with the kids, fun, easy, Healthy Fall recipes, eat clean, night time snack, change your health, do at home, Sara Stakeley
 



 Then squeeze out your drops!
Greek yogurt, Desert, homemade, busy mom, working women, ice cream craving, do with the kids, fun, easy, Healthy Fall recipes, eat clean, night time snack, change your health, do at home, Sara Stakeley

 Add your favorite topping or just leave them plain!!

Greek yogurt, Desert, homemade, busy mom, working women, ice cream craving, do with the kids, fun, easy, Healthy Fall recipes, eat clean, night time snack, change your health, do at home, Sara Stakeley

The best part of these treats is you can choose your favorite flavors. I did plain Greek yogurt with PB2, I added dark chocolate chips for the adults. But for the for kids you could do strawberry Greek yogurt with sprinkles!!

Greek yogurt, Desert, homemade, busy mom, working women, ice cream craving, do with the kids, fun, easy, Healthy Fall recipes, eat clean, night time snack, change your health, do at home, Sara Stakeley


Freeze for 1 hour and pop then off of the waxed paper!! Store in a container in the freezer for a easy ICE CREAM craving fix!!
Greek yogurt, Desert, homemade, busy mom, working women, ice cream craving, do with the kids, fun, easy, Healthy Fall recipes, eat clean, night time snack, change your health, do at home, Sara Stakeley
 
Now off to finish dinner I am doing my prepping for my meals today and my meal plan for next week tonight before I leave!! I get back late on Tuesday night and back to work Wednesday so I need to have my plan in place!!
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment