How about PUMPKIN Cheesecake!!! YEAH!! Here ya Go!! I found this recipe on the Gracious Pantry website. Pumpkin Love !!
Clean Pumpkin Cheesecake
(Makes 8 servings)
- 3/4 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 2/3 cup nonfat, plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon white
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 dates, pits removed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice, no sugar added if purchased
- Place everything in your blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a greased or parchment lined cake pan (about 7 inches) or do as I did and use a mini scone pan.
- Bake at 350 F. for 25-30 minutes. It’s done when the top is golden brown.
Read more: http://www.thegraciouspantry.com/clean-eating-pumpkin-cheesecake/#ixzz2jCzsHOkU
© The Gracious Pantry. All rights reserved.