- 3 chicken breasts
- 16 oz chicken broth
- 1/2 cup hot sauce (I used a combo of Frank’s & Cholua)
- shredded cheddar cheese
- romaine lettuce, torn
- green onions, chopped (optional)
1. Place chicken breasts into crock pot.
2. Pour chicken broth over chicken breasts, until covered. Set crock pot on low for 6-8 hours.
3. Take chicken out of crock pot and shred with a fork.
4. Mix chicken with hot sauce.
5. Place chicken, cheese, lettuce, and green onions in tortillas.
Question: What is your favorite way to use your crock pot?