- 3 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 can kidney beans (drained)
- 1 can diced tomatoes (drained)
- 1 cup of your favorite salsa
- 1/2 cup corn (would have used more but this was all I had)
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste
- Avocado and greek yogurt for toppings
1. Preheat your oven to 375.
2. Spray a 9×13 casserole dish with non-stick spray.
3. Pour the cooked quinoa in a large mixing bowl. Mix in the kidney beans, diced tomatoes, salsa, corn, 1/2 cup shredded cheese, and spices until well combined.
4. Pour mixture into casserole dish and place the remaining shredded cheese on top.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Serve with avocado and greek yogurt and enjoy!