2 teaspoons organic grape seed oil
1/4 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt (like FAGE Total 0%)
2 teaspoons raw honey
- Heat grill or grill pan to medium-low.
- Cut the peaches in half and remove pit. Brush both sides with grape seed oil.
- Place the half peaches on grill or grill pan; cover grill. If using grill pan, you can cover it with a tent of aluminum foil or with a splatter guard (see picture). Cook the peaches for about 5 minutes per side or until charred and softened.
- Whisk together Greek yogurt and raw honey in a small bowl. Spoon mixture in the cavity of the peaches.
- A melon baller can be used to remove the pit.
- Greek yogurt IS a clean food. It’s a great snack for adult and kids; just add your favorite fruits and drizzle with raw honey. It has 22 grams of protein per cup.
- The Greek yogurt can be replaced with unsweetened organic applesauce or unsweetened organic jam.
- This recipe can be made with any stone fruits (plums, nectarines).
- Raw honey can be replaced by maple syrup