Monday, July 1, 2013

Challenge Group with T25 !!

I am looking for a couple of people who want or need to lose 20-30 pounds and want to do it in 10 weeks. I am putting together a small focused group for individuals who have used the "I don't have time to workout" excuse. This program is ideal for those with busy schedules, or for people who are short on time but want to "GET IT DONE" and have the best workout in the shortest time possible. FOCUS T25 is an intense workout program, but unlike Shaun's other programs, this one includes a modifier who shows lower impact modifications for EVERY move. FOCUS T25 suitable for a broad range of fitness levels.

If you know of someone that needs or wants to lose 20-30lbs in 10 weeks, please have them inbox me. This group is starting July 15th!!
25 MINUTES. 5 DAYS A WEEK. 100% RESULTS.
The only thing standing between you and the results you
want is TIME.
Shaun T experimented for the last year to design a program that delivers the same kind of results you'd expect from an hour-long program, in under 30 minutes. He's pulled out the rest to give you everything you need, nothing you don't.
The result is FOCUS T25—and the name implies the intent: If you focus your intensity for 25 minutes, and you do it 5 days a week, you WILL get results!! Check it out here !!

Message me ASAP if you want in on this challenge !!
ARE YOU READY FOR A CHALLENGE ?

No comments:

Post a Comment