Friday, July 12, 2013

Are you ready for a challenge?


.
 
What is the Beachbody Challenge? Is a 90 day program for those that are ready to commit to their weight loss goal. The point of this 90 day program is to teach you how to learn how to take baby steps and eat better, so that you can break a weight loss plateau, trim any excess fat and look your best in 90 days. The eat clean diet in conjunction with Shakeology and exercise will give you the best bang for your buck!!! I have done it and I know it works!! So let me teach you all that I know.
Here is a video on what it is all about The beachbody challenge !!
 

 

 
 
This group will begin on July 29th and will run for 90 days.
The requirements are as followed:

1. You must be a member of my Teambeachbody Site. You can do that by going to http://www.teambeachbody.com/sarastakeley2 and creating a user name and password. Then I will contact you to start the process of choosing the right program to meet your needs and answer any questions that you may have about the challenge group.

2. Then, together we will pick a Beachbody Fitness program that is going to meet your unique health and fitness goals. We will pick that together with your individual ability in mind.

3. You commit to replacing 1-2 meals a day with Shakeology for the duration of the group. I require shakeology because it is one meal that you don't have to worry about. It's the one thing that is going to give you the energy to give your workouts your all, curb your cravings, control your hunger and boost your immune system and keep you the healthiest that you have ever been. If you choose to discontinue Shakeology after the Challenge that is perfectly fine with me! But it definitely was the missing piece when I was trying to change my health.

4. You are an active participant in the challenge group. This means that you log into the closed facebook support group at least once a day to see the daily post and to also post your daily check in.

5. You can request to join the challenge group here. I would be happy to answer any questions you have.

I will be giving you weekly meal plans, recipes, tips, motivation and accountability! This group is for those that are ready and willing to take their nutrition and fitness to the next level!!!



If you want help with any of the challenges I have coming up send me a message s_bucuren@hotmail.com
Here's to your health and making this the best summer yet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment