Wednesday, June 12, 2013

What's going on in June?

Now Accepting Applications
Did you wake up this morning feeling like you are tied to a job that is going no where? Do you feel like there is more to life than going to a 9-5 each day? Are you a stay at home mom who wants to add a little extra income to the family? Are you a fitness professional, teacher, business owner or someone like me who just has BIG DREAMS and is DRIVEN to do something AMAZING with your life? If so, this is your invite to join my team, THE DREAM TEAM and let me mentor you for the next 8 weeks in a 1:1 group and group setting via online support groups. 

I will teach you everything that you need to know to build a income in less than 2 years. As a 2 star diamond Beachbody Coach I have no plans of slowing down or stopping. My goal is to create a team of coaches who are successful, achieving their dreams and creating the life that THEY want! Imagine yourself in 5 years? what could $100, $500 or even $2000 a week extra do for you? When I started coaching I had no idea the potential that I could earn. Now, I am blown away by the opportunity! My family has changed completely because of Beachbody. I would love for you to feel the same way!

Maybe you are just a loyal Shakeology and fitness program user.  Did you know that you can save 25% off of everything that you purchase as a discount coach. There are no minimum sales required and if you decide that you want to try something else you can cancel your account and move on with no penalties or fees!  This is a great way to be mindful of your budget but still get the awesome benefits of the products!!

Are you in?

If you would like 1 of the 6 spots left please complete this application below and I will be in contact with you as to whether or not you have been accepted into the program!


If you want to achieve your dream, you need to bring it into action today!



The NEW GREENBERRY SHAKEOLOGY IS AWESOME!!!
You may or may not know but Beachbody recently re vamped the Greenberry Shakeology.  I was able to score a few samples myself to try.  I can honestly say that I am NOT a greenberry fan, I did not like the after taste and I ran the other way!  So I can say that I was not enthused about trying the new one.  

Much to my surprise when I opened the package it smelled sweet and mouth watering.  I mixed it with 1/2 cup almond milk, 1/2 cup water, 1/2 banana and 1 tbsp all natural peanut butter and ice.  It was actually so good that I switched my next bag to Greenberry.  That takes a lot because I love love love my chocolate!!!  So the verdit is in.... IT'S REALY GOOD AND YOU SHOULD TRY IT!

So what has changed?  It's still the same great Shakeology ingredients.  It is lighter, sweeter and fruitier than before.   It has lower sugar, increased fiber, added superfoods (moringa, Luo Han Guo, and Himalayan Salt).  

Here is what other people had to say:

4 out of 5 current Greenberry drinkers preferred the new version.
3 out of 5 non Greenberry drinkers preferred the new version (ME!!!)
The new Greenberry won hands down, with better sweetness, aroma, texture, taste and after taste.

It truly is the healthiest meal of the day!  If you would like to try it or switch your next order to Greenberry you can contact customer service at 1800-470-7870 and request the next shipment be Greenberry.

If you are not currently drinking Shakeology now is a great time to start.  You can place your order by going to www.teambeachbody.com/sarastakeley2  and logging in with your user name and password.  Click the Shop tab and then Shakeology.  From there choose the flavor you want, and make sure you choose the autoship option.  The reason I tell you this is because you save at least $15 in shipping. You are NEVER locked into anything and you can cancel or change your flavor at any time with no questions asked!!!

So don't delay, get your healthiest meal of the day today!!!

Greenberry Recipes:

Mojito Lemonade:  1 scoop Greenberry, 1 tsp mint or 2 tbsp chopped basil, 1 cup lemonade, icea, water and blend!

Smooth Coconut:  1 scoop Greenberry, 2 tbsp avocado, 1/4 tsp coconut extract, 1/2 cup coconut milk, 1/2 cup water ice and blend.

P90X Punch:  1 scoop results and recovery, 1/2 scoop Greenberry Shakeology, 14 oz water ice and blend. Perfect for your post workout refuel!!

Coco-Pineapple:  1 scoop Greenberry Shakeology, 2 cups coconut water, 1/2 cup pineapple.
Black Bean Burger Recipe
The flowers are blooming and the weather is getting warmer.  Do you know what that means?  It's time to pull out the grill!  There is nothing like the smell of BBQ.  I have found that it is super easy to eat healthy when you have a grill. 

One of my favorite things to eat in the summer is a burger on the grill.  While red meat is ok every once in awhile it's not the leanest meat and there are definitely better forms of protein out there!!  Black beans are a great source of protein.  If you have never had a black bean burger you have no idea what you are missing.  These black bean burgers were full of flavor and everyone loved them.  I served the burgers with avocado, lettuce, tomato and onion with a side of sweet potato fries and grilled zucchini. 

My husband who is the most difficult to please was very happy with the dinner!!
INGREDIENTS
  • 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
  • 1 egg
  • 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
  • 1 cup whole wheat bread crumbs
  • 1 teaspoon dried oregano
  • 1 teaspoon dried basil
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder or granules
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 6 whole wheat hamburger buns
  • 6 green leaf lettuce leaves
  • 2 tomatoes, sliced
  • 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
INSTRUCTIONS
Put beans in a large bowl and mash well with a fork. Add egg, yellow onion, bread crumbs, oregano, basil, garlic powder, salt, pepper and hot sauce. Mix well to combine then shape into 6 patties.

Heat the grill and cook each burger until cooked through and golden brown on each side. Transfer to buns, top with lettuce, tomatoes and red onions and serve.
Here is the link to their website where the recipe is. http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/recipes/2565   
You can find more recipes like this on my blog, www.saraestakeley.blogspot.com
 



If you are struggling to meet your health and fitness goals, plan out your meals, find recipes that work for you and your family then I encourage you to join one of my challenge groups.  I take pride in providing you the very best customer service. There is nothing more rewarding to me than seeing you reach your own success!  If you are not getting the results that you want on your own then now is the time to join!

I am planning a very special summer challenge group that is going to focus on VACATION!  I am going to address clean eating while traveling, eating out on vacation, exercise while away and packing snacks for the ROAD!!  You have worked to hard to let a weeks worth of vacation ruin your progress!  I am a firm believer in the 80/20 rule.  80% of the time you are on track while 20% of the time you kick back and enjoy!!  It's all about finding that perfect balance!!!

If you are interested in learning more about my upcoming challenge groups please contact me at s_bucuren@hotmail.com for details.  

Sara Stakeley
2 Star Diamond Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment