So I would have never even thought to make this recipe. But a challenger in one of my groups made them and said they were amazing! Then, I found this recipe and they are Awesome! If you try them keep me posted on how it goes!!!
- 1 cup oat flour
- 2 scoops vanilla whey protein
- /14 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 quart mix crystal light (without aspartame)
- 4 egg whites
- 1/2 cup splenda, ideal, truvia
- 8 oz jar of baby food applesauce
- 4 oz water
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix oat flour, vanilla whey protein, salt, baking soda, crystal light in a large bowl.
- Mix egg whites, Splenda and applesauce in another bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix together.
- Spray 8x8 Pyrex dish with non stick cooking spray.
- Pour into dish
- Bake 23 minutes
Calories: 86, Carbs: 10 g, Protein: 9 g