Friday, May 17, 2013

How to plan for the week and grocery shop clean!!

 http://www.eatcleandiet.com/#2
 Product companies can be really sneaky so stay away from anything you can't pronounce:)
It can be really hard to grocery shop and stay away from food that is not clean. The best part is it gets easier the more you do it and learn to read labels.


 Give yourself extra time to shop in the beginning and don't stress if you don't get it 100% right the first time.

I sit down every week and make a meal plan. I go over the things I have and the things I need to buy. I plan to use the fresh stuff early in the week and prep for my meals.


When I prep I make my rice, cut up veggies and even grill chicken for the week.
When I come home after work I need to have a plan set so I don't go to a easy fix or take home meal!!


Here is a video I made that will show you how I shop each week !!
Watch this on how to grocery shop clean !!   http://youtu.be/sTlm8jM_wf8

Last tip is never shop hungry!! I always have my shakeology on hand so I don't buy anything extra and stay away from the sweets :)



If you have questions post below or Email me s_bucuren@hotmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the post. This will help a lot. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete