Here's the recipe, I hope you enjoy!!
- 1 cup almond, rice, or skim milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup organic quinoa, rinsed
- 2 cups fresh berries
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- 4 tsp honey or rice syrup
1. Combine milk, water, and quinoa in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat.
2. Reduce heat to medium low; cover and simmer 15 minutes or until most of the liquid is absorbed. Turn off heat; let stand covered 5 minutes.
3. Stir in berries, vanilla, and cinnamon; transfer to 4 bowls and top with nuts.
4. Drizzle 1 teaspoon preferred sweetener over each serving.
So I made all four servings and then I just portioned it out for 4 days. Then I just have to heat it up in the microwave and go each morning! I hope you enjoy!!!
Saturated fat: .5g
Sodium: 55 mg